Index of web pages on (live links) or proposed/planned pages for www.characterofgod.org.
– index page with short descriptions of the following pages:
– list of articles with short descriptions of the following pages:
Principles and Language of Heaven – series introduction
1. Love Cannot be Forced
2. Love Takes Responsibility
3. Love Wants to Share
4. Love Allows for Growth
The Hunter Illustration – how God accommodates our growth
5. Love Respects Others
6. Love Keeps no Record of Wrongs
Am I Like God or is God Like Me? – the accommodation principle
King David and the Wars of Israel – the accommodation principle
The Law of the Sword by Emmanuel Eshun
The Bible is its Own Dictionary – let the Bible define its own terms
William Miller’s Rules of Interpretation
Vengeance by Floyd Phillips
Witnesses for God – 1897 sermon by Ellet J. Waggoner
George Fifield 1897 Sermons:
On Isaiah 53:3
On Hebrews 9:22
On John 12:24-25
History of the Character of God Message
– index of following pages – where a passage/incident is treated in detail.
Gen 2:17 – Thou Shalt Surely Die
Gen 6:13 – Permissive or Causative?
Exo 4:10-16 – Moses Turns God Down
1 Kings 18-19 – Elijah and the Prophets of Baal
2 Kings 1 – Elijah and the Captains of 50
Zech 14:12 – Their Flesh Consumes Away – includes video version
Luke 22:35-38 – Let Him Buy a Sword (guest author)
John 5:4 – Troubling of the Water
Acts 5:1-10 – Deaths of Ananias and Sapphira – includes video version
Acts 12:23 – Death of King Herod
Rom 9:15, 17 (quoting Exo 33:19) – Is God Partial?
1 Cor 13:5 – Thinketh no Evil
Rev 6:16 – Rocks, Fall on Us
– index of collections of verses with some commentary
God Takes the Blame/Responsibility
God Visits Iniquity on the Children
The Lord Set Ambushments
God’s Accommodations for Man
Moses Turns God Down
Israel Chooses the Sword
The Wrath of God Pattern
Satan is the Destroyer
Sin Brings About its Own Destruction
Isa 45:7 – I Create Evil – the use of the permissive idiom
– list of of contributors – links to profile pages
Cole, Brad and Dorothee
Grant, Ozzie and Denice
Lorencin, David and Kelley
Waggoner, Ellet J.
– Words/phrases followed by “definition” are the main glossary entry pages. Other pages listed below each of those are supporting pages.
Appease – definition
Atonement – definition
Blood – definition
Sacrifices not desired
Intercession – definition
Judgment – definition
Does God Judge Us or Do We Judge Him?
Justice – definition
The Types of Justice
The “Stoning” of David
Every Use of the Word “Justice”
What About “an Eye for an Eye”?
Justice by David Lorencin
Justification – definition
Abraham’s Justification – by faith or by works?
Kill (includes murder) – definition
Ten Commands or Ten Promises?
Law – definition
Gospel Models – Law – includes video version
Keeping the Law
Is Salvation a Legal Matter? by Kent>/span>
Love – definition
Sin – definition
– this page, index to the site
– lists some available audios, e-books, Facebook groups, tracts and videos
– contact the originator and webmaster of this site